Back to: Frames, posters
28 Prazeres I Signed photo print
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Original photo by João Cabral, print on satin/matte paper, signed by the author, delivered flat without the frame and available in several sizes.
João Cabral proposes here an original view of a streetcar of the line 28 in Lisbon, the line used by all the tourists who visit the city.
Why I love it
- The artistic composition.
- A quality photo print signed by the photographer.
- The work on light, shadows and reflections.
- Delivered flat (without frame)
- Print signed by the photographer
About the artist
João Cabral lives and works in the Porto region (Portugal). He studied photography at the Portuguese Institute of Photography, after graduating in painting at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto.
This academic training was, for him, essential to approach classical photography through light, drawing and composition.
He started with landscapes, but now his approach is more towards street photography and documentary. All of his current work consists of a systematic approach to black and white photography, architecture and street photography, creating timeless images of personal narratives related to the imagination and the past, to childhood and the passage of time.
Feel free to discover all of João Cabral's signed photo prints by clicking on the image below