This felt hat, with wide and flat brim, slightly conical crown and strap is a traditional Portuguese hat that appeared at the beginning of the 20th century in the regions of bullfighting tradition that are Ribatejo and Alentejo.
Today it is known as the Portuguese hat or "A Portuguesa" and is traditionally worn by riders during the famous Lusitano dressage competitions.
Very elegant hat, with a lot of character, it is easily worn outside of an equestrian environment. Timeless, timeless, it is also very solid thanks to its handcrafted manufacture using only 100% wool felt.
Why i love it
- A very elegant and timeless hat.
- An impeccable finish worthy of the best craftsmen..
- Exclusive use of 100% wool felt.
- 100% handmade
- 100% wool
How to determine the size of your hat?
- Use a sewing ribbon or a simple cord to go around your head, above your ears, on the middle of your forehead.
- Hold the ribbon firmly, but not too tightly as if you were wearing the hat.
- Read the measurement in centimeters, this is the size of the cap you need.
- The average size is 56 cm for women and 58 cm for men.
- If your measurement is between the sizes, choose the next size up