This hat, 100% made in Portugal in wool felt, strictly respects the codes of the Fedora model with, in particular, its asymmetrical brim folded down at the front and on one side and slightly raised at the back of the head and on the other side.
Very present in the cinema on the head of male and female stars, the Fedora is a classic and timeless hat model, perhaps the best known of all hat models.
Why I love it
- A classic and timeless model.
- An immaculate finishing.
- 100% wool felt.
- Waterproof treatment.
- Asymmetrical edge 6cm in front and 5cm on the side
How to determine the size of your hat?
- Use a sewing ribbon or a simple cord to go around your head, above your ears, on the middle of your forehead.
- Hold the ribbon firmly, but not too tightly as if you were wearing the hat.
- Read the measurement in centimeters, this is the size of the cap you need.
- The average size is 56 cm for women and 58 cm for men.
- If your measurement is between the sizes, choose the next size up