Back to: Teas and Coffees
Herbal tea I Madeira fennel
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Infusion of Madeira Fennel (Funcho na Madeira), used in Portugal for centuries for its anti-inflammatory properties which help digestion by decongesting the body.
This infusion, made by a small workshop in central Portugal, is delivered in an attractive hermetically sealed metal tin decorated in the colours of the Portuguese Azulejos.
Why I love it
- Its taste and smell.
- Its relaxing properties.
- Its pretty, typically Portuguese hermetic box.
- Net weight: 65g
- Théïne free
- Free of dyes and preservatives
When the Portuguese navigator João Gonçalves Zarco discovered Madeira Island in 1420, the island was deserted, covered with forests and a plant grew in abundance: fennel (funcho in Portuguese). In homage to this plant he founded the city of Funchal, today the capital of the Madeira archipelago.
Don't hesitate to discover the whole collection of teas flavoured with Portuguese aromas.