ABC+ I Horse Mackerel in "Bravo" sauce
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Horse mackerel is served with a sauce made from red pepper, chili pepper and garlic. It's a sauce with a creamy texture and an attractive color. Its slightly spicy flavor masks neither the sweetness of the horse mackerel nor the flavor of any of the ingredients.
This preserve is prepared by hand, far from mass production, following the recipe of resident chef Luís Baena and nutritionist Inês Nogueira, using selected fish and local ingredients.Translated with DeepL
Why I love it
- Horse mackerel with a finer flavor than sardines.
- A sauce that brings out the flavor of each ingredient.
- A meticulous, artisanal production method.
- Net weight: 120g, drained weight 85g
- Horse mackerel (Trachurus trachurus) 70%.
- Bravo sauce (extra virgin olive oil, red pepper, malagueta pepper, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar...)
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 953Kj / 228kcal
- Fat: 17g
- Protein: 19g
- Salt: 1g
More informations about the production process?
Pre-cooked horse mackerel are individually placed in the tin and presented to the required standard. The sauce is fully prepared in the production kitchen, then placed in each can. Each tin is individually sealed, washed, sterilized and carefully packed.