Maria I Ceramic Plate
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
- A true Portuguese icon
- A wonderful ceramic craft by the António Rosa workshop, a Portuguese workshop that has won several awards for its creativity
- Diameter: 20.5cm
- Height: 2.5cm
The origin of "Maria" Biscuits is English. It was invented by the Freans Peek Industrial Firm in 1874 in honor of the wedding of Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh and Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Romania, daughter of Emperor Alexander II of Russia. This biscuit is served as a snack at tea time in Portugal, but also in Spain, Mexico, Australia, India, and South Africa.