Spanish-Moorish Azulejo 14x14cm
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
A gorgeous glazed and embossed Portuguese Azulejo, of Moorish or Spanish inspiration like the very first azulejos found in Portugal in the 15th and 16th centuries.
A very beautiful decorative object Sold individually, this azulejo can also be used as a paperweight, a trivet or a coaster.
On request, it can also be delivered in large quantities in order to be mounted in wall panels or friezes. In this case, please contact us directly using our contact form.
Why I love it
- The delicacy of the craftsman's work on one of the most difficult forms of Azulejos to achieve.
- The reproduction, in the same way, of several hundred years old methods of manufacture
Make no mistake, this Azulejo is not just a simple industrially printed faience tile that you can find in souvenir shops.
This object is a real clay tile, enamelled on one of its sides, handcrafted according to the traditional methods of manufacture of the Portuguese Azulejos and entirely hand painted.
It is made in a small craft workshop by Amélia and José Alves de Sá Nogueira, a couple of passionate people, among the best Portuguese ceramists who work for museums and the most beautiful palaces in Portugal.
- Size: 14x14 cm
- Weight: 370g
Discover all the creations of Azulejos handmade by Amélia and José Sá Nogueira