Azulejo I Handmade ceramic box
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Very beautiful ceramic box decorated in the spirit of the very first Moorish or Spanish inspired Azujelos.
This box, enameled on its external faces, is handcrafted according to the traditional methods of manufacture of the Portuguese Azulejos and entirely hand-painted.
It is made in a small craft workshop by Amélia and José Alves de Sá Nogueira, a couple of passionate people, well-known among the best Portuguese ceramists and working for museums and palaces in Portugal.
Why I love it
- A real research from an artist who finds his inspiration in the very first Azulejos.
- A magnificent craftwork that respects the traditional methods of manufacture of the Azulejos.
- Width: 7 cm
- Length: 7 cm
- Height: 4.5 cm
This box is made in a small art craft workshop by Amélia and José Sá Nogueira, a couple of passionate people, among the best ceramists in Portugal who work for the most beautiful Portuguese museums and palaces. Discover all the work of Amélia and José Sá Nogueira and their collections of Azulejos