Carimbada I White bowl - 16cm
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Large bowl of 16cm in diameter that can be used for breakfast, soup as it is traditional to serve as a starter in Portugal, but also fruit salads and cereals.
This ceramic piece is entirely turned by hand by Simão Rebocho, a Portuguese master potter who refuses the use of molds. Its small imperfections and imperfect circle reveal the craftsman's gesture and give it its unique character.
The totally manual manufacturing process uses local, 100% natural raw materials and does not use lead or toxic materials that lower the cooking temperature.
Firing at very high temperatures gives this piece unique colors and makes it very resistant and durable. It can be washed in the dishwasher and is compatible with microwave ovens, but if you want to preserve it, we advise you to wash it by hand.
Why I love it
- The singular character of each piece.
- The finesse, lightness and solidity.
- The natural and ecological manufacturing process.
- Diameter : 16 cm
- Height : 6 cm
- Dishwasher compatible.
This piece is part of the Carimbada collection, literally "Stamped" in English.