Brincos À Rainha I Silver Filigree Earrings - 2.5cm
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Beautiful pair of 925/1000 silver pendant earrings with a historic and surprisingly modern design. These earrings are handcrafted by a small workshop of expert Portuguese silversmiths.
Why I love it
- The extraordinary value for money of these silver earrings.
- The fact that the design of these earrings has crossed centuries.
- The quality of the filigree ensured by skilled Portuguese goldsmiths.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 2,5 cm (1.0")
- Also available in gold-plated silver
This jewel is made by a workshop registered under the n°T3483. All the pieces are made of silver 925/1000e with a silver, yellow gold, pink gold, rhodium or oxide finish depending on the case. Each piece is authenticated by the hallmark affixed by the workshop.
More informations ?
These collections of filigree jewelry are inspired by the Portuguese jewelry heritage of the late 18th century: the Queen's jewelry (Brincos à Rainha), the King's jewelry (Brincos à Rei) and the Princess' jewelry (Brincos à Princesa).
All the pieces, made of silver 925/1000, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.
Feel free to discover the entire collection of Portuguese filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.