Brincos À Princesa I Silver Filigree Earrings - 5.5 cm
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
These earrings are distinguished by the extraordinary fineness of the filigree obtained thanks to the 100% manual work of an expert goldsmith. Do not be mistaken, the filigree obtained in this way has nothing to do with a filigree obtained by casting.
Why I love it
- The fineness of the filigree.
- The use of silver 925/1000e.
- The design of these earrings that has crossed the centuries.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 5,5cm (2.2")
This jewel is made by a workshop registered under the n°T3483. All the pieces are made of silver 925/1000e with a silver, yellow gold, pink gold, rhodium or oxide finish depending on the case. Each piece is authenticated by the hallmark affixed by the workshop.
More informations ?
These collections of filigree jewelry are inspired by the heritage of Portuguese jewelry from the late 18th century: the Queen's jewelry (Brincos à Rainha), the King's jewelry (Brincos à Rei) and the Princess's jewelry (Brincos à Princesa).
All the pieces, made of silver 925/1000, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.
Feel free to discover the entire collection of Portuguese jewelry filigree by clicking on the photo below.