Brincos À Princesa I Gold plated Silver Filigree Earrings - 5.5 cm
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Magnificent pair of 925/1000e gold plated silver pendant earrings, with a beautiful size, historical and surprisingly modern design.
These earrings are distinguished by the extraordinary fineness of the filigree obtained thanks to the 100% manual work of an expert goldsmith.
Do not be mistaken, the filigree obtained in this way has nothing to do with a filigree obtained by casting.
Why I love it
- The delicacy of the filigree.
- The use of silver 925/1000e.
- The design of these earrings that has crossed the centuries.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 5,5cm (2.2")
More informations ?
These collections of filigree jewelry are inspired by the Portuguese jewelry heritage of the late 18th century: the Queen's jewelry (Brincos à Rainha), the King's jewelry (Brincos à Rei) and the Princess' jewelry (Brincos à Princesa).
All the pieces, made of silver 925/1000, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.
Feel free to discover the entire collection of Portuguese filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.