Brincos À Rainha I Silver Filigree Earrings - 6.5 cm
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Beautiful pair of large 925/1000 silver pendant earrings with a historic and surprisingly modern design. These earrings are handcrafted by a small workshop of expert Portuguese silversmiths.
Why I love it
- The use of solid silver 925/1000e.
- The design of these earrings that has crossed the centuries.
- The quality of realization assured by Portuguese goldsmiths.
- Silver 925/1000e
- Height: 6,5 cm (2.6")
This jewel is made by a workshop registered under the n°T3483. All the pieces are made of silver 925/1000e with a silver, yellow gold, pink gold, rhodium or oxide finish depending on the case. Each piece is authenticated by the hallmark affixed by the workshop.
More informations ?
These collections of filigree jewelry are inspired by the Portuguese jewelry heritage of the late 18th century: the Queen's jewelry (Brincos à Rainha), the King's jewelry (Brincos à Rei) and the Princess' jewelry (Brincos à Princesa).
All the pieces, made of silver 925/1000, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.
Feel free to discover the entire collection of Portuguese filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.