Brincos À Rei I Silver Filigree Earrings - 6.5 cm
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Beautiful pair of 925/1000 sterling silver dangling earrings with a historic and surprisingly modern design. These earrings are a handcrafted achievement of a small workshop of expert Portuguese goldsmiths.
Very elegant, very feminine and very light to wear, these earrings from the "Rei" collection were not worn by Kings or nobles, contrary to their name. They were a Portuguese interpretation of the "Queen earrings" which were very successful.
Why I love it
- The extraordinary value for money.
- The design that has lasted for centuries.
- Their lightness despite their large size.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 6,5cm (2.6")
This jewel is made by a workshop registered under the n°T3483. All the pieces are made of silver 925/1000e with a silver, yellow gold, pink gold, rhodium or oxide finish depending on the case. Each piece is authenticated by the hallmark affixed by the workshop.
More informations ?
These collections of filigree jewelry are inspired by the Portuguese jewelry heritage of the late 18th century: the Queen's jewelry (Brincos à Rainha), the King's jewelry (Brincos à Rei) and the Princess' jewelry (Brincos à Princesa).
All the pieces, made of silver 925/1000, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.
Feel free to discover the entire collection of Portuguese filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.