- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Beautiful pair of large gold-silver filigree earrings (6.5 cm) characterized by their extraordinary thinness and delicacy owing to the 100% manual work of an experienced goldsmith.
Please note that the filigree obtained in this way has practically nothing to do with a filigree obtained by industrial moulding. These earrings are exceptional.
Why I love it
- The exceptional thinness of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925/1000e sterling silver jewel and the price which remains very fair for a weight of 7 gr of silver.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 6,5 cm
- Weight in sterling silver: 7,1 gr
You're offering this jewelry? Why not add this case to your basket. Your jewel will be carefully wrapped in colored tissue paper, put back in this elegant box, itself surrounded by a pretty ribbon. You will receive a jewel ready to offer.
This jewel is part of a collection specially created for Luisa Paixão by a small craft workshop located near Porto, Portugal, in which work the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewelry.
Want to know more about the art of filigree? Feel free to read our blog on the history of filigree jewellery.