Very pretty cork earrings finely cut in the shape of the Heart of Viana (Coração de Viana) and inlaid with an interpretation of Portuguese azulejos.
Why I love it
- The very silky touch and lightweight cork make these earrings very easy to wear.
- The finesse of the work done on the pendant and the discreet reminder of the blue of the azulejos that makes all the difference.
- Cork, very resistant and very light, is an ecological alternative to the use of animal leather.
- Cork is waterproof, stain and scratch resistant
- Cork is very light and yet very resistant.
- Cork is ecological, does not damage trees that regenerate in 9 years, it is an ecological alternative to animal leather
- Height: 5.5cm
- Width: 4 cm
The heart of Viana is one of the most important symbols of Portugal. Read our blog on the Coração de Viana to learn more.
Artipel Portuguese Cork is a brand of cork fashion accessories that combines design, quality and durability. All Artipel pieces are the result of the passionate work of craftsmen and use a natural and ecological material: cork. Much more than trendy objects, Artipel fashion accessories carry the values of respect for nature and ancestral traditions. Discover the entire collection of Artipel cork fashion accessories.