Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver and Cotton Bracelet
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Solid silver Viana pearl 925/1000e gold mounted on a pretty adjustable red cotton bracelet. The gold finish is obtained by dipping the silver bead in a gold bath.
Why I love it
- The quality of the pearl.
- The use of silver 925/1000e.
- A nice simple and cheap jewel.
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love. The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a bracelet or a cotton necklace. As time went by, the girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their Viana pearl necklace as a symbol of happiness and luck.