Beautiful filigree bracelet entirely handmade in 925/1000e sterling silver.
What characterizes this bracelet is the extraordinary delicacy of its filigree which is obtained thanks to the 100% handmade work of an expert goldsmith.
Please note that the filigree obtained in this way has practically nothing to do with a filigree obtained by industrial moulding. These earrings are really exceptional.
Why I love it
- The exceptional delicacy of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925/1000e sterling silver jewel and the price which remains very fair for a weight of 12 gr of silver.
- A jewel with an ancestral symbolism (The slave bracelets - Escrava) and a surprisingly modern look.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 2 cm
- Circumference: 19 cm
- Single adjustable wrist size
- Weight in sterling silver: 12 gr
- Delivered in a Luisa Paixão jewel box
This jewel is part of a collection specially created for Luisa Paixão by a small craft workshop located near Porto, Portugal, in which work the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewelry.
Want to know more about the art of filligree? Feel free to read our blog on the history of filigree jewellery.