Casa de Santo Amaro Grande Escolha I Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This extra virgin olive oil, with the Trás-os-Montes protected designation of origin, comes from century-old olive trees producing Madural and Verdeal Transmontana varieties.
A very fruity and fresh olive oil, both on the nose and in the mouth, with fresh aromas of olives, herbs and tomatoes, a spicy and lush persistence, with notes of walnuts and almonds and a harmonious and fairly long aftertaste.
- A sweet and round taste in the mouth.
- A single olive grove and a single variety of olives.
- Quality as sole concern.
- Production region: Alentejo
- Origin: A single olive grove.
- Acidity: Less than 0.1%.
- Capacity: 250 ml
- Keep away from light, heat and odors.
The history of the Santo Amaro house begins with the creation of the Morgadio de Santo Amaro on October 14, 1687, and is currently in the hands of the eighth generation of the family.
Of course, this olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a pity. Book it for simple seasonings, or better yet, offer it with fresh bread as an aperitif, in the Portuguese style. And why not, use a tasting plate for olive oil.