Traditional portuguese woolen cap updated by the designer Luis Barbosa presented here in a very classic version in grey tweed.
Comfortable, warm and very well finished, this cap has been around for years and we have all seen it on our grandparents' heads, whether they are Portuguese or not.
It is still made in Portugal and today, the cap is back in fashion but it is only designed with style, made in beautiful materials and worn straight, Portuguese style.
Why I love it
- A cap is timeless and very trendy today.
- An impeccable finish in a beautiful tweed fabric.
How to determine the size of your cap?
- Use a dressmaker's ribbon or a simple cord that goes around your head, above your ears, on the middle of your forehead.
- Hold the ribbon firmly, but not too tightly as if you were wearing the cap.
- Read the measurement in centimeters, this is the size of the cap you need.
- The average size is 56 cm for women and 58 cm for men.
- If your measurement is between the sizes, choose the next size up.