This hat, 100% made in Portugal in wool felt, strictly respects the codes of the Panama model with, in particular, its very wide brim and its thinness.
Handcrafted in Portugal in a very fine wool felt, with a strap and a gorgorion hemmed brim, it can, like every panama, be rolled up.
Why I love it
- A classic and timeless model.
- An immaculate finish.
- 100% wool felt.
- Waterproof treatment.
- 100% wool
How to determine the size of your hat?
- Use a sewing ribbon or a simple cord to go around your head, above your ears, on the middle of your forehead.
- Hold the ribbon firmly, but not too tightly as if you were wearing the hat.
- Read the measurement in centimeters, this is the size of the cap you need.
- The average size is 56 cm for women and 58 cm for men.
- If your measurement is between the sizes, choose the next size up