- Dark chocolate with pineapple from the Azores
- Dark chocolate with orange.
- Dark chocolate with passion fruit.
- Dark chocolate with cherries and brandy.
- Dark chocolate with blackberries, hazelnuts and nutmeg.
- Dark chocolate with blueberries and Port wine.
- The daring combinations of Sao Tome chocolate with fruits, spices and wines, all of Portuguese origin (AOC) and from organic farming.
- A convenient packaging, protecting the chocolate well even after the tube has been opened.
- The consistency of the Chocolate Cream allows it to be used as a topping, in addition to a dish, as a spread...
- Total net weight: 450g (6 x 75 g)
- Number of tubes: 6
- Box size: 30 x 19 x 4 cm
The island of São Tomé was discovered on the day of Saint Thomas (hence its name), December 21, 1471, by the Portuguese navigators João de Santarém and Pedro Escobar. The archipelago gained its independence on 12 July 1975 after signing an agreement with President Manuel Pinto da Costa. The island of São Tomé is located in the Atlantic Ocean, 200 km off the coast of Gabon. The equator passes 2 km from the southern tip of the island. In 1822, Portuguese settlers planted the first cocoa trees brought from Brazil. Today, São Tomé maintains the reputation of its fine and tasty cocoa by focusing on high quality and limited production of it.