In Lisbon and Portugal, when you order a coffee on the terrace, you order "Uma Bica" and enjoy a small, very strong coffee of very good quality.
Through these 6 fabulous little tins of coffee of about 30g, you will discover or make discover the wonders of the Portuguese aromas: Coffees from Brazil or Africa, roasted in Portugal in fine or medium grind for espresso machines or classic coffee makers.
You will be able to reproduce at home the aromas of the "Bicas" consumed on the terrace in Lisbon, the "Cimbalino" taken at the counter in Porto or the large coffee cups of the Minho.
This gift can be presented in a beautiful cardboard box that will make a very nice effect or in a nice paper bag.
Why I love it
- 6 really different coffees.
- The aroma and the taste of Portuguese strong coffees.
- The pretty metal tins decorated with azulejos.
- Ground coffee from Brazil "Cheira-me a Lisboa".
- Ground coffee from Brazil "Cheira-me a Porto".
- Ground coffee from Africa "Cheira-me Obidos".
- Ground coffee from Africa "Cheira-me a Algarve".
- Ground coffee from Africa "Cheira-me a Sintra".
- Ground coffee from Africa "Cheira-me a Minho".
Professionals: Christmas gifts, business gifts, promotional gifts, end of seminar gifts... Contact us to benefit from special conditions on quantities. From the small attention to the exceptional gift, we can also help you to make custom gift sets.