Portuguese products I Gift box
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Do you want to discover authentic and truly Portuguese products? Do you want to indulge yourself without making a mistake? Look no further, we have selected for you the most representative products of Portugal today!
- Preserves, soaps, olive oil, spices, jams, symbols... Almost everything is there.
- All these products are 100% made in Portugal, recognized for their quality an provided by the most renowned producers.
- 1 can of small sardines in olive oil from the La Gondola cannery, located in Matosinhos near Porto. These "petingas" are very small and very tender sardines, perpendicularly lined in their cans.
- 1 can of spicy squid with "Caldeirada" stew sauce, a traditional production of the José Gourmet brand, displayed in boxes specially illustrated by Portuguese artists.
- 1 can of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Saloio, the first olive oil to cross the Portuguese borders and now internationally recognized as one of Portugal's symbols.
- 1 box of 3 tubes of jam from Meia.Duzia. Traditional jams made with local fruits and presented in tubes.
- 1 tube of "fleur de sel" with spices from "O melhor do Ribatejo", which knows how to combine the aromas of sea salt with those of traditional spices from the Ribatejo region
- 1 "Flores do Campo" soap from Real Saboria, inspired by the natural flavours of Portuguese culture, enriched with olive oil.
- 1 aromatic soap from "Antiga barbearia de Bairro" with a unique scent inspired by the smell and colours of the gardens in the Principe Real district of Lisbon.
- 1 blue andorinha in earthenware, symbol of family, love and fidelity from the Feira de Barcelos, the largest crafts fair in Portugal