Here's a unique opportunity to discover or to let others discover some of Portugal's very special flavours in a single gift set.
Make yourself a little planning and :
- Portuguese style, as an aperitif, dip a piece of fresh bread in Saloio olive oil, the reference of Portuguese olive oils, presented in its traditional metal box.
- Of course, try the famous "Bacalhau", the codfish prepared Portuguese style and canned by Tricana in Lisbon .
- Try the exceptional sardines from the Minerva cannery, located in Matosinhos, north of Porto.
- Cook the famous Portuguese-style chicken with this bottle of Piri Piri sauce.
- Season your salad or side dish with Rio Maior miner's salt.
- And last but not least, enjoy a tea flavored with the flavour of Portugal.
This gift can be presented in a beautiful cardboard box that will make a very nice effect or in a nice paper bag.
Why I love it
- Some flavours that can only be found in Portugal.
- An opportunity to discover Portuguese culinary traditions.
- And... Saudade !
Il s'agit d'un cadeau, il est donc difficile de donner un avis.
J'ai reçu ma commande très rapidement et j'ai offert ce cadeau à l'occasion d'un anniversaire. Il a été fort apprécié.