This box set is a true evocation of everything you can feel when travelling in Portugal: the smells of the Pasteis de Nata, the taste of the fruits of the Alentejo, the touch of Portuguese earthenware, the sight of the colours of the flag or the Azulejos... Most if not all.
- 2 magnificent earthenware swallows moulded and hand-painted by craftsmen from Barcelos, in Northern Portugal.
- 3 boxes of Portuguese tea flavoured with Pasteis de Nata, Algarve oranges, Madeira fennel, Alcobaça apples or Algarve almonds (depending on arrivals)
- A tube of Portuguese jam, surprisingly creative, based on local products from traditional agriculture.
- A pretty little magnetic wooden sardine decorated by hand by Ana Godinho
Why I love it
- Typical Portuguese products representative of Portuguese traditions and culture.
- Perfumes and tastes to delight you and objects for memories.
- A tiled swallow 5 x 8 cm
- A tiled swallow 11 x 14 cm
- A box of tea flavoured with Pasteis de Nata 30g
- A box of tea flavoured with Algarve oranges 30g
- A box of tea flavoured with Madeira fennel 30g
- One tube of jam 75 g
- A 15 cm magnetic wooden sardine