Box set of 3 emblematic Portuguese soaps
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Box set containing 3 emblematic Portuguese soaps that have been (and still are) used by generations of Portuguese people since the 1930s.
Triple lavender soap (Triple Alfazema): Manufactured since 1932, this soap is now re-issued with its powerful lavender scent and original packaging reproducing lavender flowers.
Lavender soap (Lavanda): Manufactured since 1929, this soap is the most popular and best known of the Ach Brito soap factory.
Musgo Soap: Manufactured since 1936, this soap was originally intended for the Portuguese aristocracy and is wrapped in a package containing the Portuguese crown.
Features and characteristics
Weight: 3 x 90 g