Box set of fruits jam
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Box set of 6 tubes of jams made from fruits whose origins are guaranteed and seasoned with Portuguese wines or spices.
An overflowing creativity based on local products from traditional agriculture.
- Pineapple jam from the Azores and lemongrass
- Kiwifruit jam in Moscatel of Douro
- Orange jam, Khaki and Douro wine
- Pumpkin, orange, cinnamon, and Port wine jam
- Strawberry and raspberry jam with mint
- Jam of Fundão cherries with Brandy
Pineapple from the Azores and lemongrass: Jam with a pleasant sweet and sour taste, made from a mixture of pineapple from the Azores and lemongrass.
Kiwi in Moscatel of Douro: Kiwi is a sweet and sour fruit at the same time. The Moscatel of Douro with its sweet and sweet flavour gives it its intense aroma.
Orange, Khaki and Douro wine: Orange of Algarve and Muscat wine are perfect additives for khaki. Grown in Portugal either in tree production or in a dispersed way, it is a fruit with orange-red pulp, juicy with a sweet and sour taste and a lot of tannin.sour.
Pumpkin, orange, cinnamon and port wine: The mix of pumpkin and oranges of Algarve offers a sweet and warm flavour at first taste that becomes slightly sour. Port, a fortified wine with a unique flavour, adds an intense aroma.
Strawberries and raspberries with mint: The mix of freshness of strawberries and raspberries is enhanced by the fresh and slightly spicy aroma of mint. It's a great way to get younger people to enjoy vegetable dishes with which it combines perfectly.
Fundão Brandy Cherries: This jam is a blend of subtle and warm aromas and flavours that remain delicately in the mouth.
Features and characteristics
- Total net weight: 450g (6 x 75 g)
- Number of tubes: 6
- Box size: 30x19x4cm
Discover the whole collection of jams in tubes from Portugal.