Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver Necklace
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This necklace features a stunning silver pearl that is set on a silver 925/1000e chain. The gold coating is achieved by immersing both the pearl and the necklace in a bath of gold. This impressive piece is meticulously crafted by hand and offered at a very affordable price for a silver item.
Why I love it
- The symbolism of the pearl "Conta de Viana"
- The use of 925/1000e silver for the necklace and pearl.
- 925/1000 silver bead
- Necklace in Sterling silver 925
- Also available in silver
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of luck in love.The first pearl was usually offered by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace with a colored thread pompom.As time went by, the young girls received other beads which joined the first one.
Then, on their wedding day, they wore their Viana pearl necklace as a symbol of happiness and luck.