Why I love it
- The very silky touch and lightness of cork make this bracelet very easy to wear.
- The delicacy of the craft and the discreet reminder of the blue of the Azulejos that makes all the difference.
- Cork, very resistant and very light, is an ecological alternative to the use of leather from animals.
- Cork is waterproof, stain and scratch-resistant
- Cork is very light and yet very resistant.
- Cork is ecological, does not damage trees that regenerate in 9 years. It is an ecological alternative to leather from animals.
- Neck circumference diameter: 17cm
- Pendant height: 10cm
- Width of the pendant: 7cm
The heart of Viana is one of the most important symbols of Portugal. Please read our blog on the Coração de Viana to learn more.
Artipel Portuguese Cork is a brand of cork fashion accessories that combines design, quality and durability. All Artipel pieces are the result of the passionate work of craftsmen and use a natural and ecological material: cork. Much more than trendy objects, Artipel fashion accessories carry the values of respect for nature and ancestral traditions.
Discover the entire collection of Artipel cork fashion accessories.