Conta de Viana I Silver pearl necklace
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
This exquisite necklace features 30 Viana pearls, made of 925/1000e solid silver, and showcases the beautiful tradition of Portuguese jewelry.
Despite its traditional roots, this piece of jewelry has a modern feel that is suitable for any occasion, and it is a popular symbol of good luck in love in Portugal.
The necklace is very lightweight and comfortable to wear, and it can complement both casual and formal outfits. Iy is crafted entirely by hand by skilled Portuguese silversmiths who work together in a small workshop located north of Porto, ensuring that it is of the highest quality.
Why I love i
- The ancestral symbolism of the pearl Conte de Viana.
- 33g of solid silver 925/1000e.
- A traditional and surprisingly modern necklace.
- Silver beads 925/1000e
- Number of beads : 30
- Diameter of the pearls : 0,9cm
- Length of the necklace : 45cm
- Weight in silver : 33,2g
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck