Very pretty short necklace composed of a sliding cork neckband and 5 pendants with floral motifs, also in cork.
Why I love it
- The very silky touch and the lightness of cork make this bracelet very easy to wear.
- The delicacy of the craft and the resistance of cork.
This bracelet is handmade and uses cork only.
- Cork is waterproof, stain and scratch-resistant
- Cork is very light and yet very resistant.
- Cork is ecological, does not damage trees that regenerate in 9 years. It is an ecological alternative to leather from animals.
- Neck diameter: Adjustable
- Height of pendants: 4 cm
- Width of pendants: 4 cm
Artipel Portuguese Cork is a brand of cork fashion accessories that combines design, quality, and durability. All Artipel pieces are the result of the passionate work of craftsmen and use a natural and ecological material: cork. Much more than trendy objects, Artipel fashion accessories carry the values of respect for nature and ancestral traditions.
Discover the entire collection of Artipel cork fashion accessories.
I love cork after living in Portugal in the 90's. This necklace is adjustable and pairs well with denim jeans or dressing up. It's different and I always get compliments when wearing it. It has a metallic sheen and silver and gold touches, which were not obvious to me when viewing it on the website.