Sardines in olive Oil and Pepper
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Those canned sardines in olive oil with pepper are usually sold only in the small grocery store near Commercial Square in Lisbon. These sardines are caught off the coast of Portugal and packaged by hand and then wrapped in lovely retro-style paper.
Why I love it
- Canning is made as soon as the fishing is over and as proof, you will notice the freshness of the product at one glance
- The texture is both fleshy and melting
- Compliance with fishing periods and quotas
- The lovely retro-style and typically Portuguese packaging
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g): Energy: 948 kJ / 227 kcal - Fat: 18,2g - Carbohydrates: 0g - Protein: 22,7g
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near Commercial Square (The Praça do Comércio) in Lisbon!
The reputation of these Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods. It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
My small tip: A best before date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years because they improve with age. Boxes must be returned regularly.
Recipes: If you wish to know more about the different ways to taste preserved sardines, do not hesitate to read our blog and my recipes for Portuguese sardines.