Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver Pearl Necklace
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
This stunning necklace is a traditional Portuguese design featuring 30 Viana pearls crafted from solid 925/1000e silver.
While it has traditional roots, the necklace has a contemporary twist, making it a versatile and stylish accessory suitable for any occasion. In Portugal, it is also considered a lucky charm for love.
The necklace is made entirely of solid silver and is lightweight, making it incredibly comfortable to wear, and it complements both casual and sophisticated outfits.
The skilled Portuguese silversmiths who craft these pieces gather in a small workshop located in the north of Porto and create each necklace by hand, ensuring exceptional quality.
Why I love it
- A rich and deep symbolism that dates back to ancient times
- 33g of solid silver 925/1000e.
- A traditional and surprisingly modern necklace.
- Silver beads 925/1000e
- Number of beads : 30
- Diameter of the pearls : 0,9cm (0.35")
- Length of the necklace : 45cm (17.7")
- Weight in silver : 33,2g (1.17oz)
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one.
Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck