Tartaruga I Appetizer Plate
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This cup finds its place at the table as a small serving plate, as an aperitif cup or simply as a beautiful decorative object.
This piece comes from a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in the centre-west of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. Its design is characteristic of the so-called Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most famous author is Bordallo Pinheiro. It has an excellent quality and great care in its finishes.
Why I love it
- An original, traditional and surprisingly modern cup.
- A remarkable handmade quality.
- Diameter : 14 cm
- Weight : 0,2 kg
Do not hesitate to discover the ceramic tableware pieces of Caldas Da Rainha.
This piece comes from a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in the centre-west of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. The moulds used there have been handed down from generation to generation and the owner of the workshop now uses his grandfather's moulds. All parts are made entirely by hand.