Ceramic cup "Sardinha"
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Entirely handmade, this small 22 cm long cup in the shape of a stylized sardine is a unique piece made by the Portuguese ceramist Ana Sobral as part of the S. Tile project.
Its shape combines well with the blue patterns inspired by Portuguese Azulejos and make it a remarkable decorative piece. It can also be used as an olive or snack bowl for an aperitif.
This piece is unique, it is hand-molded and the patterns are applied manually by a screen printing process. The cup you will receive may, therefore, be slightly different from the model shown in the photo.
This cup is signed by its creator Ana Sobral.
Features and characteristics
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 cm