Coimbra I Ceramic Cup
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Beautiful small plate from Coimbra in shimmering colors traditionally representing scenes of nature, plants, exotic birds. This plate is so characteristic that it is impossible to confuse it with any other ceramic.
This plate is the result of a long and meticulous work, entirely manual. It is signed and documented by the artist's hand and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Each artisan illustrator gives free rein to his creativity and each piece is therefore unique.
Why I love it
- An original and very delicate plate.
- A unique piece.
- An artisanal work close to art.
- 2 sizes available 21 and 15cm (8.3 and 5.9")
More informations ?
Coimbra ceramics has existed since the 16th century and includes ceramic workshops that traditionally use cobalt blue in monochrome tones but also yellows, greens and ochres. This art, characteristic of this city in northern Portugal, has been recognized worldwide for several centuries.
Would you like to know more about the famous ceramics of Coimbra? Feel free to consult our blog articles by clicking on the picture below.