Coimbra I Decorative Ceramic Sardine
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Magnificent Coimbra ceramic decorative sardine in deep blue colors, traditionally depicting nature scenes, plants and exotic birds.
This small object is the result of long and meticulous work, entirely done by hand. It is signed and documented by the artist's hand. Each artisan illustrator gives free rein to his or her creativity, so each piece is unique.
Why I love it
- A small, original and very delicate object.
- A unique piece.
- Handcrafted to a fine art.
- Length: 10,5cm (4.1")
- Width: 2cm (0.8")
Each piece is unique and signed by its creator, so motifs may vary slightly from one to the next.
More informations ?
Coimbra ceramics has existed since the 16th century, with ceramic workshops traditionally using cobalt blue in monochrome tones, but also yellows, greens and ochres. This art, characteristic of this town in northern Portugal, has been recognized the world over for several centuries.