ABC+ I Mackerel fillets in curry sauce
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Here, mackerel fillets are served with a creamy curry sauce that offers canned fish lovers a different, full-flavored sauce. Slightly spicy, the curry sauce is the perfect accompaniment to the milder-tasting mackerel.
This preserve is hand-prepared, far from mass production, following the recipe of resident chef Luís Baena and nutritionist Inês Nogueira, using selected fish and local ingredients.
Why I love it
- Perfectly filleted mackerel.
- The slightly spicy sauce and mild flavor of mackerel.
- The meticulous, artisanal production method.
- Net weight: 120g, drained weight 85g
- Mackerel (Scamber japonicus) 70%
- Curry sauce 28%
- Salt and spices
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 969Kj / 233kcal
- Fat: 13g
- Protein: 18g
- Salt: 1.4g
More informations about the production process?
The mackerel are prepared in the cannery and cooked for as long as it takes for the flesh to reach the ideal texture. After cooking, the fillets are lifted and canned by hand in the most attractive way possible, leaving the fillet as whole as possible. The sauce is hand-filled into each tin, and each tin is individually sealed, washed, sterilized and carefully packed.