Boneless and skinless Sardines in olive oil
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Fabulous Portuguese sardines with an unmistakable reputation, caught off the coast of Portugal, preserved in olive oil, filleted, hand-packed in a can, wrapped in delightfully retro paper.
Why I love it
- Preparation in fillets, skinless and boneless.
- The freshness of the sardines is immediately perceptible to the eye.
- The texture is both fleshy and melting.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 1237 kJ / 298 kcal
- Fat: 23.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 21g
- Salt: 0,5g
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods. It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.