Sardines fillets in olive oil and garlic
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Fabulous Portuguese sardine fillets, caught off the coast of Portugal, prepared without skin or bones preserved in olive oil, seasoned with a hint of garlic, packaged by hand and wrapped in a lovely retro paper.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines immediately perceptible to the eye, linked to the canning during the fishing campaign.
- The filleted preparation that removes all the bones and skin from the sardines.
- The design of the packaging, exquisitely retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g) : Energy: 1261 kJ / 302 kcal - Fat: 19g - Carbohydrates: 16.8g - Protein: 16.6g - Salt: 0,5g
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio) in Lisbon!
Tricana's reputation is based on its rejection of mass production and respect for traditional production methods. It is only during the fishing season, starting in April each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
My little tip. A best-before date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. Cans should be returned regularly.
Don't miss out on the whole collection of wonderful preserves from the Conserveira de Lisboa!