Sardine fillets in oil and tomato sauce
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Fantastic canned Portuguese sardine fillets with tomato that will make you forget all the sardines you have tasted so far.
The sardines are prepared here in fillets, i.e. they are presented without skin or bones and preserved in sunflower oil with tomato.
The quality of this canning is due to the use of real and authentic Atlantic sardines, the "Pilchardus" Sardines. It is also due to the traditional Portuguese method of preparation by which the sardines are selected and prepared by hand, one by one, are steamed and then canned in their sauce.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines is perceptible as soon as the can is opened.
- The texture of the sardines is both fleshy and melting..
- The tomato which brings a light acidity.
- The design of the packaging, deliciously retro and Portuguese..
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines: 70%
- Sunflower oil: 19%
- Tomato: 10%
- Salt: 1%
Nutritional declaration (per 100g): Energy 621Kj/148Kcal - Fat 7,5g - Saturated fatty acids 2g - Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1,3g - Carbohydrates 1,2g - Sugars 1,2g - Protein 19g - Salt 0,8g
Information: A use-by date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. Cans should be returned regularly.