Sado I Large ceramic plate
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Large majestic plate due to its dimensions (27cm) and its design inspired by the details of the Portuguese Azulejos.
This plate is a very high-quality original piece entirely handcrafted and painted. It reveals details, colours and surface aspects that industrial production cannot reproduce. The care taken in firing it also guarantees that it will keep its shine for years to come.
Why I love it
- An outstanding presence on a table.
- A perfect combination with a white earthenware service.
- A manufacturing quality that can be seen at once.
Features and characteristics
Diameter: 27 cm
The Sado River originates in the Serra da Vigia, near Beja, and flows northwards through the Alentejo plains for 180 km, flowing into the Atlantic Ocean near Setúba, 50 km south of Lisbon. Its estuary is a nature reserve particularly known to be the habitat of an important bottlenose dolphin community.
Memoria Lusa is an artisanal ceramic workshop located in Maiorga in Central Portugal. All the parts are entirely manufactured and then painted by hand. Do not hesitate to discover the entire collection of authentic Portuguese tableware.