- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Totally unclassifiable, totally impossible to find outside Portugal, this utensil allows you to cook and grill chestnuts on a barbecue.
Flared downwards, fitted with holes and a lid, this utensil allows chestnuts to be grilled and cooked at the same time by retaining the steam produced by the heat.
Why I love it
- A traditional and festive utensil.
- Very easy to use on a barbecue.
- Material: Galvanised sheet steel
- Bottom diameter: 13cm
- Top diameter: 25cm
- Height : 22cm
How to roast chestnuts?
- Light a barbecue and wait for the embers to appear without flames.
- Split the skin of each chestnut on its rounded side.
- Place the chestnut grill on the barbecue grill as close as possible to the embers.
- Pour the chestnuts into the chestnut grid.
- Stir regularly thanks to the two handles of the utensil.
- Chestnuts are cooked when they split and the tip of a knife easily penetrates them.