Ceramic swallow - Gold
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This beautiful swallow in traditional Portuguese ceramics is entirely hand-painted in a gold color. It does not receive any other treatment or varnish in order to preserve its satin aspect which gives it its elegance and modernity.
This swallow is made in several sizes, in a very beautiful quality, by one of the best Portuguese ceramics workshops which combines an ancestral know-how and a beautiful will to innovate.
Why I love it
- The highest quality.
- The very modern satin gold color.
- The ventral hole that allows it to be easily fixed to the wall.
The swallow (Andorinha) is today an icon of national folklore and an object present in all Portuguese homes. It is used both outdoors on a façade and indoors on a wall. The swallow offered here is made and painted entirely by hand, in a small workshop located in the countryside of Alcobaça.
Do not hesitate to consult our blog article "How to use swallows in decoration" with all the techniques and tricks to fix them to the wall.