Valentino I Ceramic Swallow
- / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Portuguese ceramic swallow hand-decorated with traditional patterns from northern Portugal.
This swallow is manufactured by the famous Portuguese ceramic workshop "Memoria Lusa", which takes great care to respect the initial shapes of the Andorinhas.
Why I love it
- The delicacy and quality of this handmade ceramic
- The central hole that allows it to be easily fixed to the wall.
Nowadays, the swallow (Andorinha) is an icon of national folklore and an object present in all Portuguese homes. It is used both outdoors on a facade and indoors on a wall. The swallow proposed here is made and painted entirely by hand, in a traditional way, in a small workshop located in the countryside of Alcobaça.
Feel free to consult our blog "How to use swallows for decoration" with all the techniques and tips to fix them on the wall.