Pintarroxo I Virgin olive oil with rosemary
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Omnipresent in Mediterranean cuisine, the combination of olive oil and rosemary produces a harmonious, tasty and very healthy oil. In addition to preserving the nutritional qualities of olive oil, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) gives a fresh, almost saucy character to roasted lamb, veal, chicken, pork or turkey.
This extra virgin olive oil is produced by purely mechanical processes on a small family farm. The rosemary comes from the property. The production is very limited.
Why I love it
- A fresh and very tasty oil.
- Ideal with lamb, veal or chicken.
- Region of production: Trás-os-Montes (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Capacity : 200 ml
- Store away from light, heat and odors.
This olive oil is packaged in a glass bottle so as not to alter the taste. Once at home, keep your bottle of olive oil like this and store it in a dry place away from any heat source.
Of course this olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a shame. Reserve it for simple seasonings, or better, offer it with fresh bread as an aperitif, Portuguese style. And why not use an olive oil tasting plate.