Casa de Santo Amaro Prestige I Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
An exceptional olive oil with a protected designation of origin, several times awarded in international competitions.
This extra virgin olive oil, with the Trás-os-Montes protected designation of origin, comes from century-old olive trees producing Madural and Verdeal Transmontana varieties.
An olive oil with notes of fresh olive, herbs, and tomato. In the mouth, it is a very balanced oil, a little bitter and spicy, with notes of dried fruit and a very harmonious and long finish.
Why I love it
- Very tasty Olive oil
- A terroir and a variety of olives, both well identified
- Region of production: Trás-os-Montes (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Origin: A single olive grove (Santo Amaro)
- Particularities: Olive grove in the family for 8 generations.
- Awards: Awarded annually in international competitions.
- Acidity: 0.2%.
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Keep away from light, heat, and odours.
The olive grove
The history of the Santo Amaro house begins with the creation of the Morgadio de Santo Amaro on October 14, 1687, and is currently in the hands of the eighth generation of the family.
Casa de Santo Amaro olive oils are producer oils because from the production of olives to the extraction of olive oil, its packaging and marketing, everything is done on the farm.
This olive oil is packaged in an opaque glass bottle so as not to alter its taste. Once at home keep your bottle of olive oil as well and store it in a dry place away from any heat source.
Of course this olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a pity. Book it for simple seasonings, or better yet, offer it with fresh bread as an aperitif, in the Portuguese style. And why not, use a tasting plate with olive oil.