An extra virgin olive oil, strong and spicy because of its origin. In the Tua Valley, the olives ripen in a very hot summer, and then the rigors of autumn and winter strengthen their taste.
This extra virgin olive oil is produced by purely mechanical processes in a small family farm. The production is very limited.
Why I love it
- A strong and spicy olive oil
- A long aftertaste in the mouth.
- A well identified terroir
- Region of production: Trás-os-Montes (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Capacity : 500 ml
- Store away from light, heat and odors.
This olive oil is packaged in an opaque glass bottle so as not to alter the taste. Once at home, store your bottle of olive oil in a dry place away from any heat source.
Of course this olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a shame. Reserve it for simple seasonings, or better, offer it with fresh bread as an aperitif, Portuguese style. And why not use an olive oil tasting plate.