Andorinha I Large Ceramic Mug - Red
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Large ceramic mug with decoration freely inspired by the flight of the andorinhas, the famous Portuguese swallows.
Very original, elegant and practical, this large mug comes from a ceramic workshop in Coimbra. It boasts exceptional quality: the shapes are regular, the surface is perfectly smooth and the deep, luminous colors are perfectly applied.
Entirely handmade, exclusively for Luisa Paixão, each piece is unique and signed at the base by its maker.
Why I love it
- An original, elegant and practical mug.
- Outstanding craftsmanship.
- Diameter: 10cm (3.9")
- Height: 10cm (3.9")
More informations ?
The workshop that makes these pieces is the finest ceramics workshop in Coimbra, where the tradition of high-end Portuguese ceramics was born in the 16th century. The workshop has been in existence for over 40 years and has an international reputation for the quality of its production, focusing primarily on the reproduction of 16th and 17th century pieces.
Exceptionally, it has agreed to use all its know-how to produce more modern pieces exclusively for Luisa Paixão.